The church of Ashman Strength
- Strength is eternal and relative. All things physical build easier with strength
- For every push an equal and opposite pull is ideal
- Weighing and measuring every meal is still an eating disorder, regardless of how much you justify it; use it for a tool not for a crutch
- There is nothing wrong with training for vanity
- Three things can never be strong enough: your back, your hamstrings, and your will to improve
- Women benefit greater from strength training than men do, and I am not referring to the physical
- Neglecting bicep training is as stupid as neglecting cardio
- Strength isn’t about your competition numbers, only an elitist ignores truly strong people regardless of competition status
- If all else fails with eating, start with 1g per pound of LBM for protein and eat carbs and fats to satiety not to fill, tweak from there
- If you can’t find a goal to train for; training for the love of it is always an option
These 10 commandments of Ashman Strength are what drives my philosophy year after year. It is what I base my business off of and my personal goals.
What are some of yours?
Check out the SECOND AND BRAND NEW Ashman Strength System e-book.
Join the Ashman Strength Facebook Page.
Check out Pump, Dump, and Hump; a fitness group based around health, lifting, and sexuality run by my wife and myself.
To inquire about training, contact us for more information or to set up a call about remote coaching.
If you are local to Kansas City and wish to kickass at my gym, visit us at Kansas City Barbell for the ultimate training experience.