This week started the Youth Strength and Conditioning Camps at Teamwork Sports in Kansas City, MO.
The 8 week goals for these athletes are:
- Increase body awareness and movement efficiency
- Learn how to shift weight during movement transitions
- Develop bodyweight strength
- Reactive instead of programmed agility
- Increase time on pre-determined benchmarks
Kids need movement efficiency over anything else, when you start to improve that, they start to improve as athletes. This ensures that when they begin to lift weights, that strength can be properly utilized with the increase in movement efficiency to produce a better athlete.
Check out the SECOND AND BRAND NEW Ashman Strength System e-book.
Join the Ashman Strength Facebook Page.
Check out Pump, Dump, and Hump; a fitness group based around health, lifting, and sexuality run by my wife and myself.
To inquire about training, contact us for more information.